Thursday, November 08, 2007

Rain and Waiting

Angel here. We have been sitting around all day waiting for the call that the Visa is in hand and the time has come to visit the orphanage. I'ts 1:45pm here. I've paced, read, slept, played solitaire, eaten, sighed, fussed, etc. I will go mad soon if there is no activity. The overnight and early morning rain will make some of the roads impassable. There's a chance we may have to park and then walk the rest of the way.

Just as I'm typing, Matt got a call that the birthmom is on her way here. More to come later today.....

2 comments:

Samuel said...

awesome! What a great story...

Anonymous said...

Hi Matt and Angel, I finally found your blog through Lindsay Clements! It is so exciting to read and keep up with your beautiful family! I am so happy for you and Nia! It's been awhile so I'm trying to read up a bit each day. You are in my prayers as you travel back to the states! Deana Marcum