Friday, December 21, 2007

Artistic Expression

Nia indeed has a talent for artistic expression. She discovered my childhood barbies one day last week and proceeded to sew clothes for them. I'm not talking about the mu-mu dress like I would've done when I was 8. I'm talking about form-fitting shirts, shorts, and skirts. I've mentioned before about her attention to detail. Truly, she is deliberate about every stitch. When she draws she spends more time erasing. When she does Eva's hair, she'll spend more time making the part straight than actually braiding. I love discovering who she is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful that you are seeing just the way God created her. Keep writing, we are still reading and praying for your family.

Kim

Jamie said...

Wow, how amazing!!! I need to catch up on your blog!