Monday, January 07, 2008

Questions

Why dey call dat 'sandwich'?

Why dey call dat ' address' ?

Why dey call dat 'fridge' ?

Can I go swimming?

Why you put tomatoes in dat?

Ooo, I hate tomatoes.

Why we go dis way?

Why dat car following us?

Why we following dat car?

Can I have noodles for breakfast?

Why you still sleep when after de day breaks? (as she flips on my bedroom light the first millisecond that the sun even thinks about rising)

Can I have hot dogs for breakfast?

Can I watch Strawberry Shortcake?

I should off the fire? (Turn off the stove)

I should push dis button? (on the VCR, cell phone, alarm clock, car radio, house alarm, dad's laptop, computer, thermostat, doorbell, microwave, dishwasher, elevator)

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Too funny! I love that you described every SINGLE thing that could possibly have buttons. . .that you could think of at that moment and probably you have thought of a few more that you'd like to add to the list!

At least when she asks questions, they are with a cute accent! My 3 year old does the same. . but, it's often accompanied by a whine!

Brandi

Matt Pregont said...

Brandi,
And I wasn't exaggerating with the buttons. My usual answer is, "No, you shouldn't push ANY buttons ever."