Saturday, March 08, 2008

My Abs

I did go to the gym again on Friday at 5:30A.M. My friend is very persuasive. She insists it's like a party every morning that we can't miss. I'll admit that the people who work there and the one's who are already breaking their sweat by 5:30A.M. are freakily friendly at that ungodly hour. And so I can't laugh, cough, or sneeze without pain today because of all the crunches we did. Add that to the fact that I'm already at risk of wetting my pants when laughing, coughing, or sneezing since birthing 3 children. As we're lying on our backs squeezing our abs, I asked, "So, how many do we do?" She replied, "Until you can't do any more." I was done before she was.

I've lost about 15 pounds since last fall, and Clive in his sweet, straight-forward manner said to me, "Mommy, you're getting easier to hug." Love that kid.

Trips to the Y:
Angel - 2
Matt - 0

1 comment:

Mark S. Lynn said...

Good job sister!!!!!!!!!!!!