Wednesday, April 23, 2008

my camera

I had intended to start this little theme of Before and After photos of our house. But...I dropped my camera last week when I was taking pics for the DIY network. And it doesn't work anymore. I let Matt briefly blame the kids for not taking good care of our camera before I admitted it might have possibly been my fault. Maybe. It's possible that a 4-foot drop from my hand to the pavement did absolutely no damage.

Anyway, I'm bummed that I can't just run out and take a pic and then post it. We had better win that DIY Front Yard Makeover considering the loss of my camera is directly related to the DIY people themselves. It's their fault my camera broke.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I can't remember the names. . but I came across a couple other shows that do yards. . have you searched the TLC and DYI and HGTV sites?

Love ya,
Bran

Pregont Family said...

Ah, Bran, yes I have looked into every possible free home/yard makeover site known to man. Alas, I'm afraid it just wasn't meant to be.