Thursday, June 05, 2008

Another Baby

I was at the YMCA pool yesterday with all the kiddos. My friend's baby boy was in his stroller pitching a mild fit while his mother played in the pool with his big sisters. So, I thought I'd just push him around the pool for a little stroll. As I passed my kids in the pool, each one of them climbed out and followed me. Here is what ensued....

"Mom, what are we going to name him?"

"Aw, he's so cute."

"Where is he going to sleep?"

"Where did you get him from?"

"We have to buy him some clothes."

4 comments:

Jeff Lynn said...

I'm at the Wingate Inn in Indianapolis in the "Business Center" laughing out loud. Other guests are looking at me...

I'm sure the kids were thinking "Where will he sit in the van? What country is he from?". And Isabel was thinking "Yea!".

Uncle Mark said...

That is great!!!!LOL myself

Michelle said...

Oh, so funny! I can see Jacob already figuring out where to put him on the family baseball team. That is so cute. I'm sure there's some adoption magazine you so need to send that in to.

Faith said...

Oh that is so funny! That is about my kids understanding of how babies come to our family too. They just appear one day at a random time!