Sunday, September 28, 2008

Seven Things

I'm stealing this from Michelle Brown, my neighbor when we lived in Spring Hill, TN.

7 things I want to do before I die
1. Learn Spanish.
2. Have a Beach House.
3. Be a Grandma.
4. Have a fabulous sanctuary of a flower garden.
5. Own a bookstore.
6. Learn to watercolor.
7. Skydive.

7 things I can do
1. Bake great cookies.
2. Type really fast.
3. Connect people with other people who know the answers to their questions.
4. Homeschool 4 children, so far.
5. Get places on time with all the kids.
6. Dream. I'm a great dreamer, as in setting lofty, lofty goals.
7. Find great deals on Craigslist.

7 things I cannot do
1. Anything technical, DVD players, computers, cell phones.
2. Sew.
3. Paint a room without making a mess.
4. Manage dust.
5. Make a homecooked meal every night.
6. Throw a great birthday party.
7. Relax. I really struggle with this one, but I really long for this talent.

7 things I say most often
1. Stop.
2. Pick up your shoes.
3. Flush the toilet.
4. Get in the van.
5. Quiet.
6. Wait your turn.
7. Love you.

So, let me hear from some of you!

No comments: