Sunday, September 21, 2008

Wanna share your story?

This is a request from my friend, Shelby Rawson, one of the authors of "Daddy, Do You Love Me?"

She writes, "I am a part-time web content manager for a Christian parenting website. Normally, I write about pre-school parenting issues, but they’ve asked me to write on parenting adopted children. Would you mind if I cited some entries from your blog if need be? Do you have any other recommendations for me? I was just informed of this request on Friday and I have to get all of my articles in by 9/30. Niiiiice. Plus, I’m 38 weeks pregnant. I need to get my hands on all the material I can in the next week. Let me know if you are aware of any other blogs, newsletters, etc. that might be helpful."

So, if you'd like to share your adoption blogs with Shelby, just post your blog address as a response.

~angel

4 comments:

Faith said...

YOu can share mine with her http://wingerteam.blogspot.com/

Peter & Becky Bowersox said...

Our blog is fair game:

http://bowersoxfamily.blogspot.com

Missy said...

Angel,
Sadly, I didn't blog during our adoption, but have blogged a good bit about it since. All of my adoption related posts are under the tab at the top of my blog,Red Letters Adoption Journal". If she can find anything there, she is welcome to use it.

Brandi said...

She is welcome to use anything from ours as well! www.homehopeandfuture.blogspot.com

There is a section on the right hand side of my blog to pick posts by topic. .she'll find everything adoption related there.

Brandi